Product certification MID and NAWI
MRC, Systems Certification Body is accredited by RENAR with the accreditation certificate no. ON 041 for conformity assessment in the framework of Directive 2014/32/EU on measuring instruments, transposed into national legislation by GD no. 711/2015, and with the accreditation certificate no. ON 040 for conformity assessment in the framework of Directive 2014/31/EU on non-automatic weighing instruments, transposed into national legislation by GD no. 710/2015.
MRC is notified body by the European Commission in the EU Official Journal under number NB 2275 in order to carry out conformity assessment for the following product groups (measuring instruments):
– Water meters – Annex III (MI-001);
– Gas meters and volume conversion devices – Annex IV (MI-002);
– Active electrical energy meters – Annex V (MI-003);
– Thermal energy meters – Annex VI (MI-004);
– Measuring systems for the continuous and dynamic measurement of quantities of liquids other than water – Annex VII (MI-005);
– Automatic weighing instruments – Annex VIII (MI-006);
– Taximeters – Annex IX (MI-007);
– Material measures – Annex X (MI-008);
– Dimensional measuring instruments – Annex XI (MI-009);
– Exhaust gas analyzers – Annex XII (MI-010);
– Non-automatic weighing instruments.
More information about measuring instruments and modules of conformity assessment for which Romanian Movement for Quality is notified, can be accessed on Nando, the official website of the European Commission, by accessing the following link: