Romanian Movement For Quality (RMQ)
A. SYSTEMS CERTIFICATION OFFER
Romanian Movement for Quality is a Systems Certification Body.
MRC performs as a third party body, independent of suppliers and customers for the certification of:
- Quality Management Systems, according to SR EN ISO 9001:2008 or SR EN ISO 9001:2015 requirements;
- Environment Management Systems, according to SR EN ISO 14001:2005 or SR EN ISO 14001:2015 requirements;
- Occupational health and safety management systems, according to OHSMS 45001:2008 requirements;
- Food and safety management systems, according to SR EN ISO 22000:2005 requirements;
- Informational security management system, according to SR ISO / CEI 27001:2013 requirements;
- Energy Management Systems, according to SR EN ISO 50001:2011 requirements.
MRC, accredited by RENAR, provides confidence in certifications that are carried out, ensuring impartiality and independence.
B. PERSONS CERTIFICATION OFFER:
Romanian Movement for Quality is a Persons Certification Body.
MRC performs as a third party body, independent of suppliers and customers for persons certification in the following fields:
- Manager of quality management systems (including for testing / calibration and medical analysis laboratories);
- Quality auditor (including for testing / calibration and medical analysis laboratories);
- Manager of environmental management systems;
- Auditor of environmental management systems;
- Manager of occupational safety and health management systems;
- Auditor of occupational safety and health management systems.
MRC, accredited by RENAR, meets the requirements of ISO/IEC 17024:2005 and provides confidence in certifications that are carried out, ensuring impartiality and independence.
C. PROFESSIONAL TRAINING OFFER
Romanian Movement for Quality is accredited as Continuous Training Centre.
1. Is authorized training provider by (National Authority for Qualifications), releasing graduation certificate recognized by the Ministry of Labour, Social Solidarity and Family and Ministry of Education, Research and Youth for:
- Data Protection Officer – DPO
2. Prepares and trains specialists through training courses in the field of:
- System manager of quality/environment/OHSAS/HACCP;
- Quality/environment/OHSAS/HACCP Auditor.
3. Provides specialized technical assistance and consultancy to economic and social organizations in:
- Documents preparation and the quality management system audit, with reference to ISO 17025 and ISO 15189 standards.
D. Romanian Movement for Quality is a Notified Body.
Romanian Movement for Quality is a notified body, in the Official Journal of the European Union, under the number NB 2275 and designated by the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Business Environment for conformity assessment of the following directives:
– 2014/32/EU – Measuring Instruments
– 2014/31/EU – Non-automatic weighing instruments
E. Romanian Movement for Quality performs inspection and certification of organic food products.
– MRC is accredited by RENAR under OIC PE Certificate OR003/24.11.2016;
– MRC is recognized by MARD under Certificate of Approval No. 23/28.12.2012.
Certification scheme applied by MRC-OCS for inspection and certification activities on organic production field is carried out in accordance with:
• Certification of food products is made in compliance with Regulation (EC) 834/2007 on organic production and labeling of organic products. Organic products are certified by certification and inspection bodies, which are public or private entities.
• Rules for implementing Regulation (EC) 834/2007 are set out in Regulation (EC) 889/2009.
F. Romanian Movement for Quality performs research and development activities in quality field and related fields through the participation in National Programs and of the European Union and has carried out projects with external financing.
Romanian Movement for Quality appointed the following external representatives:
- BMP Belgelendirme Test ve Teknik Kontrol Hizmetleri Limited Șirketi as its external representative in the relation with the costumers/manufacterers, applicants for the evaluation and testing of the conformity of products in the field of the Directives 2014/32/EU – MID, 2014/31/EU – NAWI, ISO 27001 and ISO 50001 and personnel training in the territorial area of Turkey;
EUROMET ÖLÇÜ ALETLERİ LABORATUVAR VE TEST EKİPMANLARI DANIŞMANLIK İMALAT SANAYİ VE TİCARET LTD. ŞTİ. as its external representative in the relation with the customers/manufacturers applying for the assessment and testing of the conformity of products in the field of Directives 2014/32/EU – MID, 2014/31/EU – NAWI, in Turkey and China.